GMs Chris and Hooly return to discuss the final chapter of their series on creating Gear for your campaign or Foundry Setting with a look at Gear and Attachments. They also have an indepth discussion with co-creator of "Hell is Full", Kyle Skarp, about his newest Genesys Foundry release. And it wouldn't be a Forge episode without answering your games and rules questions.
So grab your flashlight and barbed wire covered bat, as we head into the Zombie filled wilderness on another episode of The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast.
- Podbean: https://forgegenesys.podbean.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/forgegenesys
- Google: http://shorturl.at/DR023
- RSS: https://feed.podbean.com/forgegenesys/feed.xml
Don't forget to drop us a review on Facebook, iTunes, YouTube or send us an e-mail.
The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast is a proud member of the d20 Radio Network. For more information about the network visit www.d20radio.com.
- 00:00:00 - PATREON ANNOUNCEMENT
- 00:00:45 - INTRODUCTION
- 00:03:34 - STOKING THE FIRE
- 00:03:46 - Podcast of the Week - Me & Steve Talk RPGs
- 00:05:06 - News & Announcements
- 00:13:38 - THE FURNACE: Creating Equipment III (Gear and Attachments)
- 00:21:40 - GEAR - Step 1
- 00:22:36 - GEAR - Step 2
- 00:32:47 - GEAR - Step 3
- 00:34:55 - GEAR - Step 4
- 00:42:05 - GEAR - Example
- 00:48:57 - ATTACHMENTS
- 01:06:55 - ATTACHMENTS - Step 1
- 01:07:53 - ATTACHMENTS - Step 2
- 01:08:55 - ATTACHMENTS - Step 3
- 01:20:57 - ATTACHMENTS - Step 4
- 01:23:52 - ATTACHMENTS - Step 5
- 01:24:22 - ATTACHMENTS - Examples
- 01:41:05 - BREAKING THE MOULD - Hell is Full (with Kyle Skarp)
- 02:15:17 - UNDER THE HAMMER
- 02:15:46 - Q1. A Rare(ity) Question
- 02:17:17 - Q2. Skills VS Talents
- 02:21:17 - Q3. Skills Councelling (The Break Up)
- 02:33:31 - Q4. Magically Resistant
- 02:39:15 - WRAP UP