After yet another hiatus, GMs Chris and Hooly are back with another episode! This time they tackle the last of the big six archetypes with a look at archetypes created with the Presence attribute as its focus. They also speak with GM Phil and Brett Bowen from Studio 404 Games about their Mechasys setting book, and dig into the mailbag as the boys answer your burning games and rules questions.
So don your dinner jackets and niceries, as we sit down to negotiate the rights to another great show of The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast.
- Podbean: https://forgegenesys.podbean.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/forgegenesys
- Google: http://shorturl.at/DR023
- RSS: https://feed.podbean.com/forgegenesys/feed.xml
- Patreon: http://patreon.com/forgegenesys
- Mechasys (by Studio 404 Games)
Mechasys: Blazing Swords (by Studio 404 Games)
Mechasys Character Sheet (by Studio 404 Games)
Don't forget to drop us a review on Facebook, iTunes, YouTube or send us an e-mail.
The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast is a proud member of the d20 Radio Network. For more information about the network visit www.d20radio.com.
- 00:00:00 - PATREON ANNOUNCEMENT
- 00:00:45 - INTRODUCTION
- 00:07:01 - STOKING THE FIRE
- 00:07:11 - PODCAST OF THE WEEK
- 00:10:11 - STOKING THE FIRE - News & Announcements
- 00:19:01 - THE FURNACE: Presence Based Archetypes
- 01:44:12 - BREAKING THE MOULD: Mechasys with Studio 404 Games
- 02:29:36 - UNDER THE HAMMER
- 02:30:03 - Q1. Bucketload of XP
- 02:49:26 - Q2. Disorienting Dilema
- 02:52:29 - Q3. Who to Take to a One Shot
- 03:01:01 - Q4. Strained Interactions
- 03:14:16 - WRAP UP