This week on The Forge we continue our in-depth look at Magic in the Genesys Role Playing Game as we examine the many things not discussed in Episode 8 including Careers, Strain costs, and the use of Advantages, Triumphs, Threats and Despairs. We even add three more Magic Rules of Thumb to our existing list from Episode 8.
We also explore the use of the Negotiation skill in Die Casting, chat with David Morris, creator of Monstrum Encyclopedia in Breaking the Mould, and answer several games and rules questions from our Patreons and listeners on Under the Hammer. So ready those wands. And grab your spell components as GM Hooly and GM Chris open their big book of spells on The Forge!
- Podbean: https://forgegenesys.podbean.com/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/forgegenesys
- Google: http://shorturl.at/DR023
- RSS: https://feed.podbean.com/forgegenesys/feed.xml
- Patreon: http://patreon.com/forgegenesys
Don't forget to drop us a review on Facebook, iTunes, YouTube or send us an e-mail.
The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast is a proud member of the d20 Radio Network. For more information about the network visit www.d20radio.com.
- 00:00:00 - INTRODUCTION
- 00:03:14 - STOKING THE FIRE
- 00:03:26 - Podcast of the Week - Guardians of the Whills Podcast
- 00:04:58 - News & Announcements
- 00:26:00 - DIE CASTING - Skills: Negotiation
- 01:16:59 - THE FURNACE - Genesys Magic (Part 2)
- 01:57:35 - BREAKING THE MOULD - Monstrum Compendium (with David Morris)
- 02:16:31 - UNDER THE HAMMER
- 02:17:07 - Q1 - A Social Setting
- 02:27:27 - Q2 - More Machine than...person?
- 02:39:54 - Q3 - Conversion Conundrum
- 02:45:32 - WRAP UP