With an ever-increasing library of products available on the Foundry, have you ever stopped to consider what you're looking at? Not the words on the page, but the visuals. The art, the paragraphs, the backgrounds, and the appearance of the document? If you have, and it fascinates you, then have we got a show for you, as we get to discuss the ins and outs of layout with the ever-amazing Katrina Ostrander.
Plus, we take a dive into the talent ‘One With Nature’ and how you can use it as a template for other strain recovering talents - and yes we build some on the show. We also talk to John Dunn about his Anthrochimerics offering for the Genesys Foundry, and answer some of your games and rules questions. So, buckle up listeners, as GM Hooly and GM Chris take you for another long ride (or is that drive), into The Forge.
- Podbean: https://forgegenesys.podbean.com/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/forgegenesys
- Google: http://shorturl.at/DR023
- RSS: https://feed.podbean.com/forgegenesys/feed.xml
- Patreon: http://patreon.com/forgegenesys
Don't forget to drop us a review on Facebook, iTunes, YouTube or send us an e-mail.
The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast is a proud member of the d20 Radio Network. For more information about the network visit www.d20radio.com.
- 00:00:00 - INTRODUCTION
- 00:03:09 - STOKING THE FIRE
- 00:03:25 - Podcast of the Week - AGEIS Podcast
- 00:04:11 - News & Announcements
- 00:10:13 - DIE CASTING - Talents: One With Nature
- 00:38:21 - THE FURNACE - Layout with Katrina Ostrander
- 02:22:18 - BREAKING THE MOULD - Anthrochimerics (with John Dunn)
- 02:43:50 - UNDER THE HAMMER
- 02:44:37 - Q1 - Rolling Blanks
- 02:59:02 - Q2 - Drive It Baby
- 03:04:54 - Q3 - Soak or Not to Soak
- 03:07:04 - WRAP UP