On this episode of The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast, we'll take you through the steps of creating Adventure Seeds for your next campaign or product with the help of an esteemed expert, a man with over 30 FFG products behind him, the much loved Mr Sterling Hershey, as we welcome him to the show.
We also open the creaking door and journey into the world of things that go bump in the night in a discussion with Scott Zumwalt, developer of the Something Strange Genesys RPG Setting. In Die Casting we take a long look at the ever mocked skill of Resilience, and also take the time to answer your games and rules questions.
So join your hosts GM Hooly and GM Chris for another bumper 3+ hour episode of The Forge!
- Podbean: https://forgegenesys.podbean.com/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/forgegenesys
- Google: http://shorturl.at/DR023
- RSS: https://feed.podbean.com/forgegenesys/feed.xml
- Patreon: http://patreon.com/forgegenesys
Don't forget to drop us a review on Facebook, iTunes, YouTube or send us an e-mail.
The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast is a proud member of the d20 Radio Network. For more information about the network visit www.d20radio.com.
- 00:00:00 - INTRODUCTION
- 00:02:43 - STOKING THE FIRE
- 00:02:56 - Podcast of the Week - Miskatonic University Podcast
- 00:04:46 - News & Announcements
- 00:14:28 - DIE CASTING - Skills: Resilience
- 00:58:45 - THE FURNACE - Adventure Seeds with Sterling Hershey
- 02:16:41 - BREAKING THE MOULD - Something Strange (with Scott Zumwalt)
- 02:48:58 - UNDER THE HAMMER
- 02:49:48 - Q1 - Group Checks
- 02:58:30 - Q2 - Pierce Quality
- 03:03:26 - Q3 - Grappling
- 03:11:51 - WRAP UP