This episode we begin a new irregular series focusing on building archetypes for your settings. For our first instalment, we are heading for the chopper, with two snakes heads...like this [ok, so we know visual gags don't really work]. So if you love the brutish and the mean, the big and the nasty, then look no further than developing your BRAWN based archetypes and species with us on the podcast - we even build one live on the show!
We also get to talk talent groups in Die Casting - creating 2 Talents in the process - and sit down to speak with Chris Hunt about the Power of the Vril. To finishing it off, we showcase the latest releases from the Genesys Foundry and answer a couple of rules questions.
So if you want to "move it, move it", come and join your hosts GM Hooly and GM Chris as they get to MOVE IT! in a bumper 3 hours episode of The Forge!
- Podbean: https://forgegenesys.podbean.com/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/forgegenesys
- Google: http://shorturl.at/DR023
- RSS: https://feed.podbean.com/forgegenesys/feed.xml
- Patreon: http://patreon.com/forgegenesys
Don't forget to drop us a review on Facebook, iTunes, YouTube or send us an e-mail.
The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast is a proud member of the d20 Radio Network. For more information about the network visit www.d20radio.com.
- 00:00:00 - INTRODUCTION
- 00:02:24 - STOKING THE FIRE
- 00:02:41 - Podcast of the Week - Eberron Renewed
- 00:04:03 - News & Announcements
- 00:12:45 - DIE CASTING: Talents - The Standard, the Improved, and the Supreme
- 00:58:56 - THE FURNACE: Archetypes (Brawn)
- 02:23:46 - BREAKING THE MOULD - Power of the Vril (with Chris Hunt)
- 02:53:25 - UNDER THE HAMMER
- 02:53:50 - Q1 - Martial Knowledge Skill
- 03:01:22 - Q2 - Its an Ambush!
- 03:08:53 - WRAP UP