In this week's episode we continue our series examining the various Archetypes in the Genesys Role Playing Game, this time with a focus on Willpower. Whether it be the wise, the quick, or the downright scary, GMs Chris and Hooly step you through the creation process by delving into the ways and means of the Willpower based characters. They even break down the math on two of their own creations, the God Touched and the Treant Sapling, with an in-depth discussion on their builds.
We also talk to the amazing Sterling Hershey about his Shadow of the Beanstalk mini-campaign, Power Play. Additionally we unpack the Discipline skill in Die Casting, and answer several of your games and rules questions in Under the Hammer. As a bonus, we make a special announcement about Gamer Nation Con 2020.
- Podbean: http://forgegenesys.podbean.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/forgegenesys
- Google: http://shorturl.at/DR023
- Direct: https://forgegenesys.podbean.com/mf/play/mhecty/The_Forge_Episode-007.mp3
- RSS: https://feed.podbean.com/forgegenesys/feed.xml
Don't forget to drop us a review on Facebook, iTunes, YouTube or send us an e-mail.
The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast is a proud member of the d20 Radio Network. For more information about the network visit www.d20radio.com.
- 00:00:00 INTRODUCTION
- 00:05:29 STOKING THE FIRE
- 00:05:41 PODCAST OF THE WEEK - The Story Told Podcast
- 00:06:43 STOKING THE FIRE - News & Announcements
- 00:15:10 DIE CASTING - Discipline
- 01:14:00 THE FURNACE - ARCHETYPES (Willpower)
- 02:22:18 THE FURNACE - God Touched (GM Chris)
- 01:19:22 THE FURNACE - Treant Sapling (GM Hooly)
- 01:32:25 BREAKING THE MOULD - Power Play with Sterling Hershey
- 02:01:43 UNDER THE HAMMER
- 02:02:33 Q1 - Is my supplement TLDNR?
- 02:17:53 Q2 - Copy or not to copy?
- 02:26:00 Q3 - Setting Mashup
- 02:37:10 WRAP UP
- 02:39:27 ANNOUNCEMENT: Gamer Nation Con 2020