This week we continue our series on Archetypes with a look at the clever, the observant, and perhaps conniving as we make a Perception check to find those species with a high Cunning attribute. We even create a couple of unusual archetypes that still fit this archetype concept. In Die Casting we look at two commonly mistaken skills - Athletics and Coordination.
We chat with Christopher Ruthenbeck about his Archetypal Species supplement and answer several listener questions in Under the Hammer. Additionally, we make a special announcement about the Podcast that you are going to want to hear. So, dust off your elven cloaks, break out your survival gear, and ready your shadow suit as GM Hooly and GM Chris examine a cunning conundrum on The Forge.
- Podbean: http://forgegenesys.podbean.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/forgegenesys
- Google: http://shorturl.at/DR023
- RSS: https://feed.podbean.com/forgegenesys/feed.xml
- Patreon: http://patreon.com/forgegenesys
Don't forget to drop us a review on Facebook, iTunes, YouTube or send us an e-mail.
The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast is a proud member of the d20 Radio Network. For more information about the network visit www.d20radio.com.
- 00:00:00 INTRODUCTION
- 00:01:54 - STOKING THE FIRE
- 00:02:08 - PODCAST OF THE WEEK - Order 66 Podcast
- 00:03:03 - STOKING THE FIRE - News & Announcements
- 00:07:14 - STOKING THE FIRE - Gamer Nation Con 2019
- 00:11:23 - STOKING THE FIRE - Patreon Announcement
- 00:17:28 - DIE CASTING
- 00:43:10 - DIE CASTING - New Talents
- 00:46:26 - THE FURNACE
- 01:06:16 - THE FURNACE - Archetype #1 - The Kitsune
- 01:16:46 - THE FURNACE - Archetype #2 - The Shadow-Kin
- 01:27:19 - BREAKING THE MOULD - Archetypal Species (with Christopher Ruthenback
- 01:59:58 - UNDER THE HAMMER
- 02:00:35 - UNDER THE HAMMER - Q1 - Copy/Paste Setting
- 02:06:06 - UNDER THE HAMMER - Q2 - Another Level
- 02:12:04 - UNDER THE HAMMER - Q3 - Forgotten Knowledges
- 02:16:27 - WRAP UP