The topic that is at the top of our most asked about list is magic. The how’s, the why’s, and the why-nots. We here at the podcast have heard the call, and this episode, we set about starting our response to your questions by breaking down magic into its simplest forms. From explaining the best way to inform new players how magic works, to creating new spell actions, and everything in between.
Not to be outdone, on Die Casting we answer a burning question about the Basic Military Training talent and how to make your own talents using this as a template. In Breaking the Mould, we speak with the author of the Inquisition setting, Guillaume Tardif, about the setting and how it all works. And we also make some time to answer a couple of listener questions about running the net and creating a mage-punk setting. So, have your spell book at the ready, as GM Hooly and GM Chris de-mystify the mystical on The Forge.
- Podbean: http://forgegenesys.podbean.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/forgegenesys
- Google: http://shorturl.at/DR023
- Direct: https://forgegenesys.podbean.com/mf/play/a8ajv8/The_Forge_Episode-008.mp3
- RSS: https://feed.podbean.com/forgegenesys/feed.xml
Don't forget to drop us a review on Facebook, iTunes, YouTube or send us an e-mail.
The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast is a proud member of the d20 Radio Network. For more information about the network visit www.d20radio.com.
- 00:00:00 - INTRODUCTION
- 00:02:24 - STOKING THE FIRE
- 00:02:52 - PODCAST OF THE WEEK - Shared Sagas Podcast
- 00:04:07 - STOKING THE FIRE - News & Announcements
- 00:10:37 - DIE CASTING - Talent: Basic Miltiary Training
- 00:35:16 - THE FURNACE - Genesys Magic (Part 1)
- 02:05:34 - THE FURNACE - New Spell: Telekinesis
- 02:23:03 - BREAKING THE MOULD - Inquisition with Guillaume Tardif
- 03:02:52 - UNDER THE HAMMER
- 03:03:14 - Q1 - Net Actions Blues
- 03:10:57 - Q2 - Magepunk Setting Quandry
- 03:20:55 - WRAP UP