This week we continue our journey through the Genesys Role Playing Game's Magic system. We'll look at Step 5 of our re-skinning process where we detail a multitude of talents for our post-Apocalyptic setting. Plus, we explore Step 6 where we'll define the penalties for using mutagenic powers and determine how to spend Threat and Despair results.
We also tackle a listener question as we take a deep dive into the Shapeshifter duo of talents in Die Casting, talk to Seth Rattan about his exciting product, the Gamemaster’s Eclectic Toolkit in Breaking the Mould, and answer your games and rules questions in Under the Hammer.
So, join us as we take a transformative look at the Genesys Role Playing Game with GM Chris and GM Hooly on The Forge!
- Podbean: https://forgegenesys.podbean.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/forgegenesys
- Google: http://shorturl.at/DR023
- RSS: https://feed.podbean.com/forgegenesys/feed.xml
- Patreon: http://patreon.com/forgegenesys
Don't forget to drop us a review on Facebook, iTunes, YouTube or send us an e-mail.
The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast is a proud member of the d20 Radio Network. For more information about the network visit www.d20radio.com.
- 00:00:00 - INTRODUCTION
- 00:03:27 - STOKING THE FIRE
- 00:03:39 - PODCAST OF THE WEEK - The Story Told Podcast
- 00:05:18 - STOKING THE FIRE - News & Announcements
- 00:22:30 - DIE CASTING - Talents: Shapeshifter
- 01:04:11 - THE FURNACE - Magic (Part 5)
- 02:06:29 - BREAKING THE MOULD - Gamemaster's Eclectic Toolbox (with Seth F Rattan)
- 02:31:39 - UNDER THE HAMMER
- 02:31:59 - Q1: Intergrating Personal Stories
- 02:40:47 - Q2: Ready that Action!
- 02:48:00 - Q3: Natural Balance
- 02:55:03 - WRAP UP