After a short hiatus we're back with a brand-new episode. This week we delve deeper into re-skinning the Genesys Magic rules using our Post-Apocalyptic Setting. We dissect, explain, and explore each of the six brand new Mutation Powers, and so much more.
We also look at the plethora of releases from the Genesys Foundry, break into the Skulduggery skill, and speak with the author of Terrinoth Taverns, Chris Markham, about his amazing product.
So, listeners, grab your magic staff and your lockpick set, and join GM Chris and GM Hooly as they venture into the thermonuclear wastelands of the Genesys Role Playing Game on The Forge Podcast.
- Podbean: https://forgegenesys.podbean.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/forgegenesys
- Google: http://shorturl.at/DR023
- RSS: https://feed.podbean.com/forgegenesys/feed.xml
- Patreon: http://patreon.com/forgegenesys
Don't forget to drop us a review on Facebook, iTunes, YouTube or send us an e-mail.
The Forge: A Genesys RPG Podcast is a proud member of the d20 Radio Network. For more information about the network visit www.d20radio.com.
- 00:00:00 - INTRODUCTION
- 00:08:01 - STOKING THE FIRE
- 00:08:12 - Podcast of the Week - Ebberon Renewed
- 00:09:19 - News & Announcements
- 00:20:13 - DIE CASTING - Skills: Skulduggery
- 00:47:07 - THE FURNACE - Re-skinning Magic (Part 4)
- 02:08:44 - BREAKING THE MOULD - Terrinoth Taverns (with Chris Markham)
- 02:30:31 - UNDER THE HAMMER
- 02:31:18 - Q1: Implement Missteps
- 02:42:26 - Q2: Bucket-O-Setback
- 02:54:55 - WRAP UP